Make sure the e-mail you want is never accidentally deleted as
"spam" mail! Read our "how to add emails to your
safe list" instructions.
Sometimes the spam filters used by Internet Service Providers
(ISP) can delete mail you've actually requested to receive...
so you never even see it!
To protect your subscription, please add the domain thepokerfather.com,
email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved
senders. Here's how:
Instructions for AOL users
• Open your AOL e-mail account
• Click "Address Book"
• Click "Add Contact"
• Create a contact listing for ThePokerFather with the primary
e-mail address email@example.com
Instructions for Hotmail
• Open your Hotmail e-mail account
• Click "Contacts"
• In the left-hand menu, click "Safe List"
• Enter thepokerfather.com and click "Add"
Instructions for Yahoo!
• Open your Yahoo! e-mail account
• Click "Mail," and select "Options"
• Click "Filters"
• Click "Add"
• Click in the text box in the top row ("From header")
and enter thepokerfather.com
• In the pull-down menu for "Move the message to,"
• Click "Add Filter"
• Also, please add the address firstname.lastname@example.org and
Instructions for other e-mail services
• Add thepokerfather.com to your address book or list of
• If you can't add an entire domain ( thepokerfather.com
) to your contacts list, please add the e-mail address email@example.com
Thanks again for subscribing!